Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ask Gauss

Here we go the weekend coming to an end. Went by pretty fast it seems. Has been crazy hot here, yes we don't always hang out with the polar bears here. I know hard to believe, but it's true. With it being Sunday though that means it is time for Ask Gauss. The post of the week where I answer a few questions which have been sent to me throughout the week. If you are unsure of how to send in your question it is pretty easy. Top right of the page is a variety of ways to get a hold of me so pick one and make it happen. So let's get to the questions.

So I haven't been able to comment or even access your sidebar on the blog what is wrong?

Google's dynamic views appears to be not working. I actually reworked the blog to an older style and updated it to make it more Gauss. You should be able to access all the information now without a problem. For all the people that sent in concerns on this issue it is appreciated and I have reported the error to Google. So for now will have to put up with a little less interactive blog although I made it look pretty good I think. Don't all of you? Really it comes down to the fact if you can't read or access something let me know and I will either tell you it is your computer and help you work it out or it could be a problem in general and I will fix it.

What is the best collector's edition you ever purchased?

The Final Fantasy XII was a pretty good edition, but I am unsure if that should count because it also was an anniversary edition so it just wasn't for the game. So in just game context I think I would have to go with Uncharted 3. Naughty Dog has always been great with collector's edition but with Uncharted 3 they went above and beyond what has been the norm. Especially now with companies using them as cash cows. The relic it came with was something else and fairly or not I base every collector's edition I get now to it. Kind of makes me excited to see what is going to happen when Uncharted 4 comes out.

I know you don't play Xbox games but when was the last time you played Call of Duty?


There you have it. This week's questions answered. Hope the answers were worth the wait. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. In all seriousness I thought the old setup was pretty bothersome. Sure I liked how I could make it look how I wanted but this look is much better overall. Plus it has a zergling and zerglings are awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed it was nice and all but I like this much more

      Delete