Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You Fail At Complaining About Blizzard Layoffs If...

Happy Fail Day everyone! Yes, that is right it is that time once again. Time to feel better about yourself and someone else's misfortune, or think to yourself why am I such an idiot. Oh the wonders of Fail Day never cease to amaze me. With that spirit in mind let's get to the fail.

You Fail At Complaining About Blizzard Layoffs If...

  • You think this has everything to do with the evil Activision
  • You believe this is because battle.net 2.0 obviously is horrible
  • You someone believe this is the reason Blizzard stole the Kung Fu Panda Idea
  • You actually think they copied kung fu panda
  • You think this is why my braces never drop
  • You some how think this relates to everyone quitting my guild and has nothing to do with you acting like the 30 year old living in your mother's basement
  • You believe this is all because you didn't get a legendary this expansion
  • Your first words were "finally the people who designed the mule have been fired"
  • You think this is because Terran is OP
  • You think this is because Protoss is OP
  • You think this is because Zerg is OP
  • You think this means Blizzard is going the way of "Warcraft Adventures" and "Starcraft Ghost"
  • You think this means Titan will never see the light of day
and finally
  • You think this is the very reason I am living my life and not going without food or sleep because I am not mindlessly playing Diablo III
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

1 comment: