Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ask Gauss

Yes it is that time of the week again. It is Sunday the day of the week where we run through all of our emotions because the weekend is just about over and we are starting to realize it. But time to stop being depressing, Sunday is also time for Ask Gauss the post of the week where I am put on the spot and answer questions that were sent to me throughout the week. So without waiting any longer let's get to it.

Do you believe that Blizzard just wants to just put this expansion out as quickly as possible and as it is in pretty much its current state?

This question has been asked in quite a few forms in the past few weeks. I assume this is because Blizzard is showcasing all their content lately. Now many are comparing this to how much was added with Cataclysm. The whole 1-60 content, but what you have to remember that truly wasn't added with Cataclysm. It was extra that was a revamp of old content, which was given to everyone regardless if you purchased Cataclysm or not. When you really look at it content added at the time of release of expansions it really isn't as much as you think. 1-2 raids, a few 5 mans and the 2-3 new features. Those features being races, or a class or something along the line of pet battles. So I really think what we have see is what we will get in regards to MoP, but that doesn't mean it is minimal content compared to past expansions, if anything it is actually more.

What do you think will happen to Mal'Ganis?

Another popular question and even more so after the last Fail post. Mal'ganis I think is a weird one because his story and lore is surrounded by the Lich King. While the other dreadlords have other connections to story arcs. Thos being directly related to the burning legion. I do think we will see Mal'ganis again in all likely hood it will be in the Argus or Burning Legion expansion, but myself and I would assume others who are involved in the lore will be rather confused how he compared to some other dreadlords will fit into the plot. Blizzard has found ways around this before and I am sure they won't have issues, but it is just something to think about.

Are you going to become a pet battle master?

I don't think so.

There you have it, questions answered for the week. Hope you all got somethings answered or at least got something out of it. For those waiting for it, next week's reader post I want to know what you think will happen with Mal'Ganis. As always thank you to everyone who submitted questions it wouldn't be possible to do this post without them. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree just like I said in the email. I really believe there is more content coming in MoP than any other expansion

    ReplyDelete