Monday, November 21, 2011

Wowcrendor's Compilation of Amazing

Monday morning oh what a an awful morning. Mostly because it is Monday and Monday's are awful in every way possible. So when thinking about which machinima to showcase on this Machinima Monday I decided to go with something that will make you all laugh. WoWcrendor has been around for awhile and he decided to make this video. Here is his own description of it.

I have been on Youtube for almost 3 years now, have almost 65k subscribers, and have uploaded almost 200 videos. In that time-span, I have never made any sort of "1 year" video, or "100 vids" video, or even a 10k, 20k, 50k subscriber video. This got me thinking of doing something that normal people do for those occasions, such as a compilation of all their videos... so that's what I did.

Happy 2 year, 9.5 month, 64k subscriber, 179th vid anniversary of me making videos and you watching them!

Just sit back and enjoy



Good luck last day before reset.

1 comment: