Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ask Gauss

Sunday is upon us and you should know what that means. Yes it is time for Ask Gauss again. The post of the week where I answer some of the questions sent to me throughout the week. If you want to send in a question and are unsure how to do so it is really simple. There is a link on the top right of the page which you can click on or you can just send your emails directly to Gaussafication@gmail.com. Either way you decide to do it they get to me. So with that out of the way let's just get to the questions.
So the post you did about the new voices coming in 4.3 you said that Azshara is one of the best for hitting the character right on the head. If she is one of the best who do you think is the best?

Well as I said the other day Queen Azshara was done extremely well. I think anyone who knows anything about the character will know it would be hard to be any better than it was. Although I know some have told me they thought her voice was cheesy and overdone, but anyone who takes that route I don't think knows enough about the character as a whole. As for your question on who I think was done better? I thought about this for awhile and just kept coming back to the same one, Teron Gorefiend. Many may not know much about him, but if you do anytime you are a part of his encounter in Black Temple and he says "YOU WILL SHOW THE PROPER RESPECT" you know exactly what I mean. Here is the audio for his encounter.



With the Star Wars game coming out December do you think it will finally be the WoW killer?

Every time a new MMO comes out it is always the game that will "kill" WoW. What does this mean exactly? I take it as the MMO that will take over WoW's subscriber numbers. Everyone said RIFT was on its way to doing that. Honestly ask the question how often you hear about RIFT lately. TOR is going to be a great game. I probably won't play it because I am just not that into the whole Star Wars thing enough to devote myself to something like that. To me though no game is ever going to be the one to kill WoW. What is going to kill WoW is time. The game now is already 7 years old, there isn't going to be a game that is going to come out and just crush WoWs numbers.  Time will pass and players will grow tired with the game, and will move on to something else. So to answer your question no TOR will not kill WoW it may take some of it subscribers, but that will only push Blizzard to be more active in developing their game.

What ever happened to you talking about other games other than WoW?

Not sure just been plenty to talk about WoW wise. I will get to it don't worry.

There you go questions answered for the week. Hope you all got something out of it. As for next week's Reader Post I want you to tell me who your favourite encounter is voice wise, and don't forget to tell me why either. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Gorefiend is that guy you never want to meet in a dark hallway

    ReplyDelete