Monday, October 10, 2011

The Hour Of Twilight

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Yes it is my turkey day the day. Where I get to sit and give thanks to everything around me by stuffing my face till I cannot eat one more bite. Being Monday though, it is also time for Machinima Monday. The day of the week where I showcase a machinima for all of you to see and view with outright delight. So when thinking of which to choose I decided to go with one I viewed recently known as "The Hour of Twilight". This takes the title from what we all know as Deathwing's Future for Azeroth. Now this machinima is done as a trailer for that particular moment. If you don't know I am quite a fan of trailer type machinimas. The one done during BC called "World's End" is one of my favourite of all time. The reason I like this type of Machinima though is they always take specific quotes from within the game and put them into place. This is no different in this particular machinima. Now the Animations in this Machinma are not the best, but the way are put together with the quotes is done so well that I know you will watch this several times. So on Thanksgiving let's give thanks by all that has gone on in Cata to bring us to this point.



Hope you enjoyed it. Good luck on this holiday edition of your last day before reset.

3 comments:

  1. simple epic. Watched it 3 times already.

    AT LAST WE LAY CLAIM TO THE REALM OF WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER FOR GILNEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete