Monday, October 3, 2011

Epic WoW Meal Time

Its just another Machinima Monday! Ok that was awful, but admit you laughed because it was awful. To get on topic you should know it is Monday and that means it is Machinima Monday. So when I was thinking about which Machinima I would feature I couldn't think of any other but this one. You all know I love WoW Crendors videos since all of the times I feature them. What you probably don't know is I am also a fan of Epic Meal Time. They are a bunch of crazy Canadians from Montreal who make the craziest meals you probably have ever seen. So when I saw that WoW Crendor did a parody of Epic Meal Time WoW style well I knew this was going to be awesome. So if you don't know what Epic Meal Time is you may not get some of the jokes, but I think regardless it will make you laugh. So sit back and enjoy otherwise Hooves Glasses is going to kick your ass.



KUNGALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH. Good luck on your last day before reset.

2 comments: