Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pro Screenshots


Now I don't do a screenshot post on a weekly basis even more so on a monthly basis, but that doesn't stop people from sending me countless screenshots that they think I will enjoy. Many of them I have seen on other sites, but that doesn't hurt at all to see them once again. So as a tribute to everyone who sends in the screens today I decided to show a couple of them.



This screenshot I find quite amusing since it makes me me think USE THE FORCE!!! Gives me a laugh every time I look at it. If only he had the lightsaber sword while doing this it would be even more amazing.
This is one of the best looking screenshot moments I have seen in a long time. It is one of those exact moments when you are searching for your print screen option and you found it. I know countless times I have missed the opportunity to take a shot such as this, but I am glad as I am sure you are that this person was able to snap this screen in time.

So there you have it a couple great screens for you all to see. Like I said I don't have a set post or anything about getting screenshots in, but I always enjoy looking at all the ones sent my way. Thank you all and keep them coming.

2 comments:

  1. LOL the camel one is pure genious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the second one is like a perfect saw. Wish I had that kind of timing with mine. Seems I always just miss it.

    ReplyDelete