Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ask Gauss

Sunday is here on this wonderful long weekend filled with a ridiculous amount of rain. Can you tell I am a little bitter? Anyways, Sunday means I get to give something back, and by that I mean answer questions people asked. So now don't send me something asking for your money. As always if you want to send in your question there is a link at the top right of the page or you can just email me directly at gaussafication@gmail.com. With that out of the way let's see what we have this week.

So Nozzy's mortal form model is out. You like?


Well for those who haven't seen it.



I actually like it a lot. Being a warrior, of course, means you are a fan of the beard, the tattoos are a great touch as well, and who can forget the spikes coming out of his back. The level of detail they are starting to have on the Lore character models makes me hope that someday we may actually get an update to our models. It may happen, but who knows when. I think also this model is very imposing and it is someone that if you walked up to you would know they deserve to be respected regardless of who knew them or not. I think this is important for Nozdormu, because he has been away for quite some time. So yes I do like it think it was well thought out and put together extremely well.

Another dragon aspect, another elf. Could you please tell me why this is in a lore context?

There are actually a few things to point out. It has been said that dragons have chosen a form that was aesthetically pleasing, as this would make it easier for them to portray themselves without questions. There is also the fact that dragons are indeed magical so taking the form of an elf would mean that those abilities wouldn't be called into question. There is also the idea that Elves themselves are an old race meaning that the younger races wouldn't be a possibility when they actually had to "choose" their humanoid form.

How did those purchase of Blizzcon tickets go?

I didn't actually try, but I am actually thinking of charity dinner ticket.

That is it for this week hope you all got what you wanted and needed out of it. Next week's Reader Post I want you all to tell me your reasoning for the the dragons taking the forms they take as a humanoid. As always you have until Thursday night to get your submissions in. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and maybe we can get some nice weather.

2 comments:

  1. Wow nozdormu's model is amazing, probably the best model in the game at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to get tickets. They sold out way to fast even with me spamming the refresh button

    ReplyDelete