Monday, April 18, 2011

How To Win At Achievements

So Monday is here, once again, and that means it is time to showcase a machinima. Today I decided to go with one that will make you laugh, because everyone needs a laugh on a Monday don't they? WoWCendor a Machinimator who loves to tell you "how to win" is back with a topic which you would have thought he would have done by now, achievements. This even if you have just been exposed to a little bit of WoW is absolutely hilarious. To all the people that asked for a story machinima I have a good one for next week. I just wanted to share some laughs this week.



There you go with this weeks machinima hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Good luck on your last day before reset.

2 comments:

  1. LOL awesome stuff there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the part where he got an achievement...

    ReplyDelete