Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ask Gauss

Sunday is upon us once again, which means it is time to put me on the spot with Ask Gauss. Yes the post of the week where I go through all the mails I have received throughout the week and answer some of the questions right here. If you are unsure still how to send in your question it really is rather simple. Click on the link on the top right of the page or just send your questions to gaussafication@gmail.com. Like I said very simple. So lets see what was on peoples minds this week.

So what you think of ZG and ZA returning as heroic 5 mans with 4.1?

First off I think I got this same question like 100 times, seems people really want to know. Well just on them returning I think this is a great way for Blizzard to use content that is already created and make it useful. Like I have always said about heroics they make content that was otherwise termed to be useless because of level useful again. People will go on and on about recycled content this and that, but I would rather them have useful recycled content rather than worthless content from past expansions just sitting there doing nothing and never used. I would be completely fine if they turned all of the dungeons and raids into heroic content for the current expansion, although some raids would be rather difficult to pull this off because of the Lore and flow. ZG and ZA really don't connect lore wise to anything else, which brings me to my next point.

Why now? They bringing these two trolls instances back for a reason? Will we know about the connection between Hakkar the Houndmaster and Hakkar the Soulflayer? Just some questions to throw out there.

So finally a caster Legendary into the game, what do you think it will be?

Well what classes would it be used by? Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock. This is of course if there is going to be available to all casters including hybrids. If this is the case there would have to be multiple options means a sword or dagger, since some of the above classes cannot use either. There is some talk that Druids, Priests, and shamans have had their chance at a legendary and therefore will not be involved in the "caster" legendary at least this time around. This leaves us with a Mage and Warlock as the possibles and in all honesty I would prefer a sword as a legendary anyway just for graphical purposes.

How do you think the new CoT instance will work?

Well in truth there will be a post about this in the coming week. And I urge you to read it. Will have to do a lot about the infinite flight, Deathwing, and Nozdormu.

That is it for this week. Once again thank you for all the questions and if they don't get on here just know that I do answer them, and most of the time in a manner that you have not aged significantly by the time you get my reply. Next week's Reader Post is going to be about what Caverns of Time instances would you like to see. As always you have till Thursday night to get your submissions in. Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

1 comment: