Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You Fail At Archaeology If...

Tuesday is upon us, which means it is everyone's favourite day of the week, Fail Day! Now many of you might just think I say that, but thousands of people read this blog every week on Tuesday from over 70 countries. I know it is insane. The amount of people on Tuesday is 2 to 3 times as much as any other day of the week. This is either madness or people really enjoy hearing about how much other people fail. This week I decided to let Archaeology do the talking. So without waiting any longer here it is.

You Fail At Archaeology If...
  • You open your profession tab every time you survey
  • You have no idea what the flashing lights mean
  • You forget to pickup an artifact you dug up
  • You started to solve artifacts before hitting 75
  • You don't know how to use the scrolls, stones, tablets etc
  • You think you are amazing for finding a rare
  • You are trying to get the bug mount without having completed the seven scepters achieve
  • You are complaining how there are only Orc and Draenei artifacts in Outland
  • You die while surveying
  • You have sold a "Word of Empress Zoe" before the patch
  • You have ever yelled at someone for stealing your dig site
  • You didn't save artifacts from the race whose epic you were going for
  • You solved artifacts and got no skillups because you forgot to train
  • You don't use the mod "Archy"

and finally

  • You have Zin'Rokh Destroyer of Worlds because I just hate you for it.

That is it for this week. As always thanks for reading and giving me a reason to keep this going. The support I get for all the posts I write is great, but Fail Day deserves special mention. Enjoy your not so Free Loot Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Win as always Gauss. I actuallyg feel sorry for the people who will be out 990g

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always enjoyed fail day, but I also read most of your blog on Tuesday. So who knows that may be the reason tuesday is so popular because of the downtime

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously thinking of ticketing a GM to ask for my 'Word of Empress Zoe' back :(

    Happy though because I got the Vial of the Sands recipe in my second Canopic Jar :)

    ReplyDelete