Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ask Gauss

So today actually is Sunday, and I am doing Ask Gauss as is per the normal way of things around here. For those of you who still haven't picked up on it Ask Gauss is the post of the week where I look at all the questions I have received throughout the week and choose a few to answer here. If you don't know to send in your question it is on the top right of this page for the link or just send the emails to gaussafication@gmail.com. So let's see what is on everyone's mind this week.

So since the Year is over what do you think was the best moment for you in WoW from the past year?

Hands down was when my guild killed the Lich King on 25 man. When you buy an expansion there is something you set out to do. Killing the Lich King was that. There is also some pride involved in it when you are the raid leader. You brought these people together and got them to achieve the goal at hand. When they shouted out when we all died at 10% it was a WoW moment I will never forget. Anyone and everyone thanking you for the chance to be part of the group that took him down. Also being a big fan of the Lore of this game taking down one of the most significant Lore characters in the the history of Warcraft just doesn't happen without realizing what you have done. So I can take the time here to thank all my guildies who had the faith and patience in me to get the job done that we set out to do, couldn't have done it without you all.

What was the low point of your year in Warcraft?

This is actually pretty easy to answer, Sindragosa. Mostly because I take blame for amount of time my guild put into this. I tried a couple strategies that just weren't working for us and I was stubborn to change it. Sometimes you just need to admit you are wrong and I didn't do this right away. Of course, her wonderful voice didn't make it any better. So I have to thank my guild for having the patience in me when at times during this I really didn't have much patience at all. Regardless we got through it and got the job done like we always do.

Your WoW New Years resolution is?

To live by these words: lok'tar ogar. Victory... or death.


That is it for this week keep on sending in the questions and I will keep answering them. This week's Reader Post is going to be about your fun times completely your dailies in Cataclysm. As always you have till Thursday night to get these in. Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

1 comment: