Saturday, December 4, 2010

Citizens Of Azeroth Behold

So after the last little bit Blizzard has been having rewards unlocked for those participating in the Darkmoon Faire Fortune event. Over this time period concept art, desktop backgrounds, Lore, and of course the making the Cataclysm Cinematic have been released to us. This was until a couple days ago when the final reward was unlocked. It being this



The description as follows: A fly-through of the epic environments players will explore in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

We have all been able to see the zones that are currently in the game. Except I guess the ones we have yet to visit. I along with many others did not receive a beta key regardless of all the complaining I did to get one. Therefore, I haven't had the pleasure to see the zones such as Uldum, Twilight Highlands, Deepholm, and so on. One thing I got from this video is the Throne of Four Winds looks absolutely amazing. In my eyes just looking at it, it is by far visually the best thing Blizzard has ever made. Just makes me can't wait for this Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Damn that gets me pumped

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the headline and thought you got your turtle mount.

    This is good too.

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete