Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ask Gauss

Sunday and to many of us over in North America Daylight Savings time is over. What does this mean? Means I had an extra hour of sleep and I am less inclined to be pissed off. So I guess that is a plus for anyone who decides to talk to me today. Anyways, with it being Sunday this means it is time for Ask Gauss. For those who have no idea what this is. Every week I answer questions submitted throughout the week. You can send these questions to gaussafication@gmail.com. Without waiting any longer let's get to this week's questions.

What is the craziest thing you have done this expansion?

This is a great question because there is so many. Kiting the Gnome king to Undercity, getting someone to walk from Moonglade to AQ gates for 1000g, "Death from above", or a Level 1 getting FTH. But I honestly think the craziest thing or things I have done was the "Fury Tanking". Yes some of the instances it didn't matter at all and went very smoothly. Halls of Reflection though was something, which was completely amazing that was accomplished. People tell me you had 3 healers for the wave phases, of course, you could do it. The only other DPS was a DK who was still in mostly BoA gear. Not to mention the bosses would pretty much almost one shot me and put a healing debuff on me. It was pretty remarkable and insane that it was pulled off. So I am going to go with all Northrend heroics completed using the "Fury Tanking" method as the top.

What is your biggest disappointment of this expansion?

Besides not having a turtle mount? I would have to go with the Malyagos story and conclusion. This here is the Aspect of Magic. He was a major part of the questing expierence in Borean and Dragonblight and it came down to one raid boss instance and the story was done with. Yes it could be argued that he is one of the "lesser" aspects, and I would agree with that. I am not saying he deserved his own expansion like Deathwing or anything close to that. He did deserve something more is what I am getting at. I would have loved to see more of that developed, but I guess we cannot be happy with everything.

What are you looking forward to the most with the pre-Cata events?

When the entire population is overrun with elementals. It is going to be madness...

That is it for this week. If you want to have your question answered make sure you send them in, otherwise how will I know what they are? Next week's Reader Post is going to be about the craziest thing you have done or been a part of this expansion. As always you have till Thursday night to get those submissions in.

Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

1 comment: