Wednesday, November 3, 2010

/afk

So there is a movie coming out and I really don't know how to think about it. Let me link you the teaser and the official trailer and then go from there.

The Teaser



The Trailer



It is a film and is described by the creator as

"/afk is a short film to be released on November 19th. It is real, it is fictional and it's virtual. And it is about World of Warcraft."

I am actually very interested to watch it, but I honestly have no idea why. I am not sure if it is supposed to be funny or serious or both. Maybe that is why I want to see it because I want to find out what it is all about. Maybe it is because I am just too interested in anything to do with Warcraft no matter what it may be. Or maybe I just want a Gauss movie. Now that would be something! Ok maybe I am exaggerating. As always I will check this out and let you all know what I think. Now go save Azeroth from those elementals!

2 comments:

  1. LOL i am with you is this supposed to be funny. "So you kill monsters to get treasure then kill bigger mosters for better treasure then kill more monsters to get better treasure" LMAO

    ReplyDelete