Saturday, September 25, 2010

Why I Should Be Warchief

So a friend of mine is running for a political position and I have been helping him with his campaign. Yesterday, he had to answer a bunch of questions for the media when I got this idea for a post. So think of it as Garrosh having a news conference and he will answer these questions.

Why do you feel people should follow you as Warchief?

Because my father is a great war hero of the Horde. They should give me the respect he has earned.

What is your opinion of Night Elves?

Kill them.

What makes you different from others?

I am a brown orc.

How do you propose to deal with the current situation on Azeroth?

Start a war with everyone that I can't possibly win and then blame it on someone else when it fails.

Why did you waste all the materials on these structures when they are now less abundant?

What does abundant mean?

Why did you attack a neutral faction and make them an enemy?

I heard Varian told them I was dog

When Thrall returns what is your plan?

To blame everything that went wrong on Vol'jin.

That is it for today enjoy what is left of your weekend.

1 comment: