Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Melvenor

So I haven't done a lot of machinima posts lately and people have been asking for them and the reason is pretty simple. Some of the best machinamators have been sending in their submissions to Blizzcon so they have been unable to release them to the public. With this in mind there is one machinamator I want to tell you all about today, and he is Melvenor. He does all of his machinama about Role playing and Lore calling himself "the conjurer or RP machinima". He just started a new series, which he calls "the Faces of Cataclysm" here is the most recent of the videos



Basically these are stories about what is happening in Cataclysm. Where everyone is going, what side everyone is on, and what the plan is. I recommend checking them out as they are very informative for those of us that know our lore and those of us that haven't got a clue. I greatly suggest you look at his video about Quel'Delar, which in my opinion is the best of all of his videos.

Now I know what you are thinking, he role plays as a blood elf. Yes, I know he does, but I was able to get past that. So check him out tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. For the Banshee Queen!!! Isn't Andorhal a major quest hubs for both horde and alliance in Cata?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can someone please help me. I know that Night Elf Hunter: Alathena Moonbreeze is the female version of a night elf hunter. What is the name of the male version please? I am tryin to buy an action figure and only found the female version.

    ReplyDelete