Monday, September 20, 2010

Brewfest Is Here!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is that time of year. Brewfest is by far my favourite WoW holiday. From watching people fail at ram racing to throwing mugs at dark iron dwarves in a drunken rage there really is nothing to not love about Brewfest. I spend all my time on WoW besides raiding in my Brewfest gear. I still have all the mugs even with my dwindeling bank space. There is just so much to do and so little time to enjoy it. Here is a screenshot someone took of me last year.

So I tell you all get out there ride those rams, drink those drinks, dress like a fool, and port random people to BRD, slay pink elephants, and listen to the crazy drunken music outiside the cities for the greatest of the WoW holidays is upon us.

/cheer
/drink
/cannotseebecauseIamtoodrunk

1 comment: