Anyways, it is a new raid week which means it is Fail Day, everyone's favourite time of the week. The motivation for this was some great stories I heard from random pugs, enjoy!
You Fail At Knowing Your Class If...
- You are a DK that rolled on a Spellpower ring because you thought it was class specific
- You are a Hunter who asks which spec is replenish spec
- You don't know that Icy touch spam will pull aggro
- You have said "Druids can sleep dragons?" in Ruby Sanctum
- You do less bubbles than a holy priest when you are a disc priest
- You think "the cap" doesn't exist and will gem for it anyway
- You are a warrior who gets feared
- You think having extra hit will make up for having not enough expertise
- "What's a parry gib?" is a question you cannot answer
- Taunt is your only method of maintaining aggro
- Your mirror images know which target to dps more than you do
- The inscription who you bought your glyphs from knows they are useless and you don't
- You are a hunter who specializes in melee DPS
- Your ability to use cloak of shadows is hindered by the ability that you have no clue what it does
- Your name is Metapod
That is it for this week. Hope you all got some good laughs. Enjoy your last day of August what many consider their last official day of summer regardless of when the actual end is. Good luck this Free Loot Tuesday everyone.