Saturday, July 3, 2010

Gauss Down

So I have this thing when I do For The Horde for those of you who may live in a bubble and haven't heard about it. After the run is over I take the raid and go crazy. Destroy the AH, Bank, or whatever else in the city. This is basically a taunt saying try and stop me. I go around screaming Pi trying to taunt people to give it a go. It is a lot of fun because I can tell people get really pissed off with it. All those people standing around trying to do whatever it is they were doing. This is all well and good, but...

What I find hilarious is when obviously enough people leave the raid and then we are down to smaller numbers then the Alliance finally decide to try and do something about it. Well then I finally go down. This is when it becomes this thing for all these Alliance who didn't try to stop me in the first place until it was 10 or more on one decide to do everything. Laugh, teabag, spit, or use their mount in "special" ways. Now I am not going to lie knowing that they feel the need to do this in masses makes me feel at least I pissed them off enough to get a reaction. Why not use this to actually stand up to me in the first place rather than acting all tough when it is all said and done.

Give it a go tomorrow when I show up and have a whole ton of people for the holiday!

4 comments:

  1. Standard Alliance strength in numbers strat.

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i was one of those people hugging you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Why not use this to actually stand up to me in the first place rather than acting all tough when it is all said and done."

    I'm a few days late in reading this post. I said exactly the same thing on Sunday when they were whining.

    Does it make Alliance mad when Horde rampages through the Trade District after killing Wrynn? Fine then. When I show up on a Sunday afternoon telling you there is a FtH raid heading to SW and is 5 minutes from landing, get to the keep. Don't scream at me later in whispers that I should have shown up 10 minutes earlier. Don't call me unprintable words that assure you of a spot on my ignore list because I'm telling you what's happening. I've been following them. I know what's going on.

    And I don't think it should be an honor kill when I rez and you charge. (sigh) At least let me get 3/4ths health back. My dry cleaning bill was enormous on Sunday.

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete