Saturday, February 27, 2010

So What You Up To

So many people have been asking me what I am currently working on. The obvious answer to that is ICC with the guild. I should get a look at the Lich King on 10 man this week, which should be a lot of fun. With 25 we are progressing maybe not as fast as I would like but should be at least 8/12 by the end of the week maybe even 9/12 with the success we had on Thursday with not the best setup. Achievement wise of course the turtle is always the problem and I assume the GMs who are laughing at me will continue to do so. I also plan on finishing out some of the old Ulduar achieves and maybe I will get that shocking achievement if I can ever get someone to go to Naxx. Getting the 9000 point achievement has kinda allowed me to slack a bit. Not that I am not going for achievements, but less relaxing seeing the 9000+ rather than seeing 89XX and looking for what I can get to break that barrier.

For the Nation, who have been asking. Yes I have been busy watching the Olympics so I have been a little distracted and not really had time for For The Horde. After they are over I will get back to running them Fri, Sat, Sun. For the people requesting more songs I am working on a few, they aren't just something that I throw together so be patient. Also I have an update on the Free Loot Tuesday video, I am told it is about half done, and when it's done I will be sure to link it to you all. I think that's all I have to update on. But know that I got some funny things coming or at least I find them funny.

Just one last thing.

GO CANADA GO!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it.

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed the raids. Ironforge has been so quiet...

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete