Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You Fail At Gemming If...

So with all the emails for, against, and I have no idea what they were talking about. I decided to do this weeks fail post about none other than gemming. Enjoy!

You Fail At Gemming If...
  • You're putting green gems in epic gear
  • You're plate dps using AP gems
  • You are using the wrong meta
  • You have a non-meta gem in your meta socket
  • You're a JC and not using JC gems
  • You're gemming hit when you are already way over the cap
  • You're socket humping for stupid bonuses
  • You're a Warrior using Haste gems
  • You're a Shaman using Spirit gems
  • You're a Druid using Intellect gems
  • You're a DK using Agility Gems
  • You're a Rogue using Strength gems
  • You're a Hunter using Defence gems
  • You're a Warlock using Stamina gems
  • You're a Mage using mp5 gems
  • You're a Pally using Spell Penetration gems
  • You're a Priest Armor Penetration gems
  • You're gemming for defence as a tank
  • You gem so your gear looks pretty
  • You don't have a belt buckle
  • You have no idea what a prismatic gem is

and finally

  • You think you have to match sockets

Keep sending in new macro requests. Also I know I am falling behind on emails so give me a few days before you send me a new one asking if I got the other one. The Gauss Nation is growing and I am trying to keep up with it. So I will eventually get to your mail. Enjoy your Free Loot Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. Death to the socket humpers!!!

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were digging for priests weren't you rofl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the pretty thing is the reason there are no pink gems...

    ok maybe that wasn't funny

    ~Blackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greens gems in epic gear is win. Do people even use green gems besides the JC daily?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hunter is a great tank what you talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh don't forget the hunter that gems for Spell Power. That guy exists on my server. I cry a little every time I see him.

    ReplyDelete