Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You Fail at Being a Drama Lama If...

So it's time for my weekly you fail post. With some events happening over the past couple of weeks I think this post fits in pretty well.

You Fail at Being a Drama Lama if...
  • When you /gquit no one cares
  • You put a post up on the realm forums and everyone laughs at you
  • You try to make your own guild and you find out quickly no one is going with you
  • You're a horrible player. Face it no one cares
  • What you complained about was all caused by you.
  • You defend people who are horrible
  • you make a new guild with policies which could have only been thought of because you caused those to be issues in your previous guild
  • You think public notes are serious stuff
  • You're a ret pally trying to make a point
  • You think you are not replaceable and argue otherwise
  • You are not crowned Tool of the Day
  • You complain that you can't play a different alt on every boss
  • You think you are too awesome to kill guards
  • You don't have Dashboard Confessional CD
  • You lie so people will feel sorry for you
  • You troll forums and post on alts

and Lastly

  • You think everyone is doing anything other than laughing at you

So I got a few stabs in there. Who cares? Join in on the fun I know there are many of you who have had their share of Drama Lama's.

On other notes, thanks for all the stories so far some of them i don't even remembering them happening others I can remember flawlessly. Keep them coming I have enough for Friday, but as I said I will post my Favourites. Lastly I found out like 10 minutes ago Bagellord made a blog. See all the information I get from random people emailing me. Good stuff and keep it coming

8 comments:

  1. Hah! I hope those certain people that left read this and troll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, bagellord.

    Btw.. I think 3S peeps know very well who those stabs were at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You complain that you can't play a different alt on every boss" are you kidding me???

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of those when you /gquit people in my time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bagellord, what god forsaken idea did he get to make a blog. (A drama lama for sure) A drama lama is also someone who complains that I am racist. get over it, Death to the Living!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "You're a ret pally trying to make a point" lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I be Tool of the Day?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OmgWTFRetKillsMeEveryTimeNovember 4, 2009 at 10:41 PM

    Just letting everyone know, Gauss himself called a ret pally "pro" while this "pro" was kiting Anub in ToC this Tuesday. Just putting that out there. Dirty fucking ret pallys.

    ReplyDelete