Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Warcraft Characters Morphed Into Real Life

So you may not all know, but I am all up on the Lore of this game. I don't really read books, but I have read all of the current Warcraft novels, comics etc. Anyways I say this to let you know that while I am making cracks about them there is some basis behind it. So today's post is really like if you were to come across one of these characters in real life what would that encounter or that person be like.

Garrosh: So we all know he doesn't think, attacks whoever he chooses no matter what people say. He think she is better than anyone and feels his "group" is the crew to tell everyone how things should be. Is this just me or am I describing an American Politician

King Varian: Why do I get the feeling if I ever met him it would resemble the fight club scene "I want you to hit me as hard as you can". And yes I know he has issues...

Jaina Proudmore: You know that friend that always talks about her guy problems like you give a dam? Ya this is Jaina, think about it. "So Arthas killed hundreds of people today, but you know he really is a good guy"

Thrall: He is the kind of guy who you could screw over and he would forgive you every time. Maybe he is Canadian. Anyways I picture him grouping everyone together trying to sing "why can't we be friends"

Cairne: So he is like that old guy you talk to that tells you stories that never seem to end. You know the ones you stop paying attention to come back 20 minutes later and he is still talking. It has to be something in the pipe of his, and in that case he should pass it along.

Velen: He is that rich kid that no one likes, but hang around with so they can do all kinds of crap. Everyone knows one of these guys. He phones you up and you make an excuse why you can't go out with him. When he lets slip he has Leaf tickets and you say "I will make it happen". I know you all are nodding your heads now

Lor'themar Theron: I wouldn't be meeting up with this guy because I tend not to frequent gay bars. I am sure you could find plenty of info about this from Bagellord's blog.

Rhonin: So he is a guy who has saved the world a few times. One of the most powerful mages alive, but if you went to his house you would hear "Yes Vereesa", "right away dear", "I'll fix it later" on numerous occasions. Ya we all know he's whipped.

Tirion Fordring: You wouldn't meet Tirion you would see him on TV being that guy who is making a speech on like very channel. Which of course you could careless about. This just makes you hate him even more for not only wasting your time, but stopping you from doing what you want to do. Dam ret pallys!

Darion Mograine: This is the emo kid who complains his father never loved him. Just because he couldn't play with his daddy's sword. Maybe he should have been a blood elf then he would have plenty of swords to play with.

Brann Brozebeard: No one likes a know it all, and that is exactly what Brann is. If we wanted to spend countless hours reading we could have just done so. Face it you're pissed off you will never be king, and no one is impressed!

Gamon: Insert Bagellord's Life Story here.

So that is all for today. You have till tomorrow night to get your Gauss story's in as that will be without a doubt my topic for Friday. Till tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Gamon FTW. I think i have logged over a hundred kills on him lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Rhonin at least his wife is good looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mess with Darion he owns faces

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about sylvanas windrunner? ....death to the living

    ReplyDelete