Sunday, November 1, 2009

So It Was Said and So it Was Done

So yesterday I made a promise that we would come back and show those dam alliance what we hordies are made of. As Caesar would say We Came, We Saw, We Conquered. Three raid groups and we completed owned Ironforge. Every NPC was dead and there was nothing they could do. They formed up and came massing through the portal, but probably shit their pants when they saw what was waiting for them. Nothing like seeing Pallys trying to bubble hearthing out of their own cities. Or having hordies in all the little houses picking off alliance who can't even rez in their own city. We did this for an hour before it seemed then all gave up on trying to get us out. Ironforge had become Gaussville.

Now the question was what to do next. TO STORMWIND!!! And so we went killing everything in our path. Cool thing to do if you never have done it. Go in the cathedral and kill the NPCs. They call you heathens, "This is a scared place of the light" that was pretty funny. They formed up people to try and stop us. But again they were all completely owned over and over again. I even saw some places I have never looked at in the harbour. How epic would it be if the horde could take over and use those siege vehicles... Well I can dream can't I.

So maybe we will do this than just this weekend because I know people had a blast with this. I have a couple people who were working on the video from yesterday so I will post that when its done. Make sure you all check out Zyto's video from Friday's run. He picked the perfect song to how everything went so I will leave you all with that reminder. It's Indestructible from Disturbed

I'm...

Indestructible.
Determination that is incorruptible.
From the other side.
A terror to behold.
Annihilation will be unavoidable.
Every broken enemy will know,
That their opponent had to be invincible.
Take a last look around while you're alive,
I am indestructible.
Master of War
Hope everyone who was part of it had a blast because I know I did. GAUSS NATION FTW!!!

5 comments:

  1. It was great sutff can't wait to see the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nation for Life. Anyone who wants to have any fun at all in this game knows Gauss is where its at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song and a great fit. I have to tell Zyto his video was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. For THE WARLOCKS! Took much cordination, and I had a blast doing it. I just remember being in group two and allinace were attacking Gauss' group one in the kings room when all of a sudden group two comes swooping in and BAM, alliance were sandwiched between two 40 man horde raids.

    Total ownage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never forget this day gauss, one of the best WoW moments ever! thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete