Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gauss' Seal of Approval

So since I did a For the Horde yesterday and a Sunwell raid in which people were generally attentive and did what they were told. Both ended up pretty flawless even with the new For The Horde Strat. So I found myself waking up today not being able to bitch and complain about a bunch of retards in these raids. Like what gives? Also since the Legendary bow didn't drop off KJ and I therefore couldn't ninja it at the expense of hunters in the raid I could laugh at them about it. Its like the WoW gods were not just granting me a couple good raids, but also showed me that some WoW players can actually be competent. I know this is a big revelation for me and its going to take some time to get over it.

So on that I will do a topic which people have asked me to do for some time now. What does it mean to get Gauss' Approval? You have seen me say I support things so first off how do you get that Gaussian seal and what is the point of giving it out?

How to get it
  • Amuse me
  • Poke fun at Bagellord Lord
  • Become a Gauss Nation Member
  • Something Original you came up with. Although this goes into the amusing category.
  • Don't ask me Questions
  • Give me a topic worth writing about
just to name a few

What this gets you
  • Public Recognition
  • You can add my name to your Ad or whatever it is
  • You can get your Name up on here. Everyone loves to see there own name
  • You will get the satisfaction that I might actually respond to your mails or tells
  • You know not to ask questions
  • I know you are not a moron and as such will most likely not try you like one. I can't make no promises though.
  • You can say you know Gauss and I probably won't deny it. When I recognize your existence this is a big deal you should feel special.
  • If your a Ret Pally and have achieved this I must not have realized you were a pally, but you would have also learned to accept that I will always make fun of you endlessly.
  • I won't think your a crazy moron or a stalker for spamming me with emotes
  • I will make fun of Bagellord with you in mind

That's all I can come up with right now

So in the Words of Chesney Hawks:

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY

NOBODY I WOULD RATHER BE

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY.

YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME.

Props to Boggle for giving me the idea for that line.

Next weekend I am open for suggestions for old raids. Probably not Sunwell again, but anything else I am up for. Here or in game send them along if I don't respond I probably got it so don't keep spamming.

4 comments:

  1. I am amazed you let ret pallys in the nation

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if I am a crazy moron stalker that is a bad thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did Sunwell and I missed it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. IMO gogo hyjal and bt

    ReplyDelete