Monday, September 7, 2009

Special Holiday For the Horde

So everyone knows I run these Fri, Sat, Sun or at least I would think they know this by now. But today was a holiday so I decided to run another for the good folks on Llane. Now I always expect there are going to be people who are pretty clueless in the bunch if I didn't then I wouldn't have any fun about writing about it now would I. So lets just be clear here the way to make an impression is first of all when you whisper me for an invite asking "What is For the Horde" especially when I linked the achievement and it has exactly what it is. Also saying "I have no clue where Ashenvale is" is also if you didn't know a bad thing. In fact the words "You sir are full of win" are the exact words that came to my mind. This was later followed by "Whats a fish feast?" and "How do i turn down my graphics settings?" yes I know I couldn't even make up stuff this good. I have to give him credit though he didn't fall off the boat.

Speaking of falling off the boat our buddy from Yesterday returned to get his Stormwind kill. If you forget Xtreme was the guy who jumped off the boat and asked for a summon at least 30 times while we were running through the city. I told him to die in a fire or did I just think about it. Either way he was back today and he didn't move at all while on the ships. At least he learned his lesson, and I would like to think my constant making fun of him was part of it.

Someone did fall off the boat though and who would have guessed it would be a ret pally. Go Hercules that was full of win at least he was able to swim to shore and get the kill. I am almost of the belief he did it on purpose so I would mention him. So I have and now he will be happy.

Something new and yet pretty stupid started happening. As anyone who has run the raid with me I summon the raid for Ironforge into the Yeti Cave outside the front of the city so we can mount up and run in rather than running through the tram where people with the horrible computers end up dying and complaining they didn't get credit. All I need to is being whisperd by some 8 year olds mother complaining how I screwed him out of his pixels. What was I talking about o ya summons. So I started summoning the raid as always when some moron warlock starts summoning hte people that we have summoned into the cave back inthe tram. If anyone was full of fail it was this guy. For one since I told him to stop he said ok and then 3 minutes later he started summoning people again. This made me happy with a new guild name for a guild he should create sadly I don't think he would have trouble finding members.

All in all the raid went fine like always besides the idiots that released and missed credit. I don't even know why I bother saying not release. Ah yes there comes that "special kind of stupid" again. But you all know its not about the raid getting the bears its about what stupid or dumbass things people will do during the raid. As always can't wait till next weekend for the next set.

2 comments:

  1. Herc has got some Win in him yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. These things are a blast. Transfered to Llane to take a break from raiding and came across this. Always loved, SUCCESSFUL, For the Horde raids. Look forward to being there as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete